147 Fraser Road Dunoon
Peaceful 6ha Macadamia Farm Amidst Rolling Hills
Situated on a large 6ha parcel of land sits this beautifully presented macadamia farm overlooking rolling hills and situated just minutes' drive from Dunoon village centre.
The vast property is home to 630 macadamia trees producing 8-10 tonnes of nuts per annum, plus a well-suited large machinery shed with a mezzanine level for extra storage.
A beautiful dam amongst the trees supplies the property and features a serviced, fully functioning windmill, which can be connected to one of the five 22,500 litre water tanks. Behind the dam is a pocket of empty land ripe to produce the likes of custard apples or more macadamia trees.
The home itself features open plan living and dining that flows effortlessly out to a wraparound timber deck, from which you can soak up the view of the rolling hinterland.
Off the living area are three bedrooms with ample storage and ceiling fans plus two bathrooms. There is a large rumpus room which could be converted into a fourth bedroom or games room. The house also has a large carport with space for two cars.
The complete privacy from this block makes it an exquisite purchase for people looking for a small working farm, a rural retreat, or a property with a sustainable income. Dunoon has a fantastic rural community feel and has local shops and schools, all in close proximity to Whian Whian falls and national parks.
- Peacefully positioned 6ha parcel of land moments from Dunoon
- 630 macadamia trees producing between 8 and 10 tonnes annually
- Large three bed home with wraparound timber decks looking out to rolling hills
- Open plan living and dining spaces connect seamlessly to outdoors
- Well-appointed gas kitchen with ample storage and benchtop space
- Three large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large machinery shed with mezzanine level and five 22,500 litre water tanks
- Solar hot water/ Large dairy bale shed/ Framed greenhouse
- Recently replaced boundary fence/ Registered bore
- 6.225 kW solar system with a pylontech 10.65 kW battery