6 Kennedys Lane Ewingsdale
Five Acre Family Residence Located in Byron Bays Hinterland
Elevated in its position this beautifully presented family home boasts uninterrupted treelined views out to rolling hills and Mount Warning.
Situated on 5 acres this property is located in the tightly held enclave of Ewingsdale on the edge of Byron Bay, this amazing property offers the ultimate convenience of being only 13.7 Km drive from Byron Bay whilst still holding that hinterland charm.
The main house boasts large entertaining decks with views out to the rolling hills, open plan living / dining areas, quality appointed kitchen, three large bedrooms - master suite with ensuite and renovated main bathroom with quality fittings and soaker tub.
Separate private self-contained accommodation at the top of the block also can provide extra income, teenage retreat or be a great place for guests to stay while still maintaining complete privacy from the main house (STCA)
This beautiful setting also has easy access to Byron Central hospital, The Farm, world renowned surfing beaches, popular restaurants and cafes and the relaxed Byron Bay vibe.
This property is sure to impress and truly is a must see to understand its charm.
- Elevated in its position with uninterrupted treelined views to Mount Warning
- Beautifully presented family residence situated on 5 acres
- 13.7 Km drive from Byron Bay whilst still holding a hinterland charm
- Open plan living and dining areas flow out to multiple entertaining decks
- Quality appointed kitchen with breakfast bar and loads of storage
- Chic renovated main bathroom with quality fittings and soaker tub
- Three large bedrooms with built-ins / master with well-appointed ensuite
- Self-contained second accommodation / guest quarters (STCA)
- Large under house storage / 24,400-gallon total water storage / 3.6kw Solar system