2/14 Hartigan Street Cumbalum
Fantastic first home or investment opportunity
Located on a quiet corner allotment in the popular Ballina heights estate, this property presents an ideal chance to secure a 4-bedroom home for growing families or a savvy investment for those looking to grow their portfolio.
This property boasts open plan living, alfresco area and generous light while still accommodating 4 bedrooms and a double lockup garage. The smartly positioned gourmet kitchen overlooks the lounge and dining and out through the patio doors. This property also offers a large master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and 3 ample sized bedrooms.
Situated in the Ballina Heights Estate just minutes' drive from Ballina's town centre, supermarkets, shopping centres and airport. Ballina Heights Estate comprises established gardens, play and sports grounds, cycle/walkways connecting the estate to town and pristine Ballina beaches.
- A fantastic opportunity to secure a brand-new property without the hassle of building it yourself
- An exceptional history of growth in the suburb to date with great rental returns
- Family friendly area with parks, sports fields, walks, paths, and nature reserves.
- Within close proximity to Ballina CBD, Ballina Gateway Airport, and a short drive to Byron Bay, Bangalow, and Lennox head
- Master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, carpeted bedrooms throughout, built-in robes in bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 4 with direct access to the alfresco area
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bathtub and independent toilet
- Quality appliances and stylish finishes throughout the kitchen and home
- Caesarstone benchtops, 900mm wide stove and cooktop with rangehood
- Large internal laundry, solar panels, air conditioning, and double lock-up garage