9 Suncrest Avenue Alstonville
Massive Potential a Short Stroll to the Main Street
Conveniently located a short stroll to Alstonville's main shopping village the large original 3-bedroom family home is nestled on a generous 1,290m2 block. This block has major potential for redevelopment, Subdivision, dual living arrangement or to renovate to a beautiful family home STCA.
Upstairs boasts 3 large bedrooms, sizeable living and dining with timber floors, original bathroom, large sun-room overlooking the large level lawn.
Downstairs accommodates 3 lock up garages, large workshop and storage, 4th potential bedroom, bathroom and separate Toilet.
With easy side access to utilize the back of this block this property has the flexibility to suit many different applications.
With convenient access to Alstonville's shops, Schools, cafes, playing fields and Public transport this is a location that is sure to impress.
- Large level 1,290m2 block conveniently located moments from Alstonville's CBD
- Major potential for redevelopment, Subdivision & dual living arrangement STCA
- Easy side access to utilize the back of the block for multiple applications
- Solid brick and tile construction ripe for renovation or improvements STCA
- 3 large bedrooms, generous sun-room, sizable living and dining with timber floors
- 3 lock up garages, Large workshop, massive under house storage and solar panels
- Conveniently located close to shops, Schools, cafes and Public transport
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport