11 Seahorse Place Ballina
Single level waterfront hideaway
Located in a secluded cul-de-sac, this tranquil home's rear deck and level lawn, nestle up against the calm waters of the canal and its tree lined banks.
The well-appointed kitchen flows through the triple bay dining room and out over the sunlit deck, down the lawn and the very waters edge. The generous lounge looks through French doors that open on to the entertainer's deck, gardens, and water views.
This property boasts 3 bedrooms, the Master features walk in wardrobe ensuite and air-conditioning, with built ins in both the remaining bedrooms. The second bathroom contains both a bathtub and shower with the separate powder room adjacent, accompanied by an independent laundry with access outside.
- Large 468m2 level block that backs on to calm waters of the canal and its tree lined banks
- Private water access from its large level lawn looks out to Native wildlife
- Generous sunlit entertainer's deck ideal for BBQs with family and friends
- Open plan living and dining areas that flow effortlessly to outdoor gardens
- Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and well-appointed ensuite
- Double lock up garage / Enclosed veggie garden bed/ Established gardens