8 Camoola Avenue Ballina
Art Deco waterfront retreat in central location
This beautifully presented Art Deco home sits on the water's edge on a large 707m2 double title block, located on a quiet avenue tucked back from the all the activity of Ballina's CBD and within short a stroll to cafes, shops and restaurants. This home and its original features can be restored to former glory or paired with clean modern styling to enhance its classical architecture.
Meeting you at the front gate is a neat and tidy lawn and garden paired with a lock up garage that carries the same styling and finishes as the home itself. At the entrance is an entertaining space with garden views and large central kitchen.
The kitchen forms the heart of the home with a large window over the front lawn, and leads to an extra wide corridor that flows out into the rear living and entertaining space and has uninterrupted views over the Richmond River. The property features 4 large light filled bedrooms with high ceilings and the original mouldings and architraves in fantastic condition.
Generous rear outdoor living spaces allow you to soak up the sun whilst taking in the water views, off to the side, stairs lead down to the water's edge providing private water access. The property is also equipped with solar hot water and ducted air conditioning throughout, original fireplace and external wet room attached to the garage.
With an abundance of potential to convert this property into an art deco inspired dream home, simply restore some original features for a timeless classical abode.
- Large block on 2 titles equalling 707m2, absolute waterfront, stroll to central River Street
- Timeless art deco home in fantastic condition and tucked away in a quite laneway
- Outdoor areas surround this home on all 4 sides, direct water access with stairs
- Neat level lawn and garden at the front, wide waterfrontage to the rear
- 4 massive bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, expansive indoor waterfront entertaining room
- Open light and airy kitchen with views, both to the garden and flowing out over the water
- Front entertaining room, laundry, built in storage and linen make this home versatile
- Double height ceilings, original mouldings and fireplace, open plan entertaining layout
- Ducted air conditioning, solar hot water, external wet room, and double lock up garage
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Water Views