37 Bentinck Street Ballina
Character filled features on a large MD block - To be sold on or before the 13th of April 2022
Positioned within close proximity to Ballina CBD & pristine river walks this timeless three-bedroom home is set on a large 910m2 medium density block that boasts loads of possibilities for potential purchasers.
As you walk through the front gate you are met with level manicured lawns that lead you to the entrance of this charming home. Beautifully presented, this family home is flush with character features including polished timber floors, crown moulding, picture rails and ornate details giving this home a timeless elegance that is sure to impress the most discerning buyer. The home is equipped with a large entertaining room with plantation shutters, a centralised dining room that seamlessly connects with a large entertainers kitchen and a generous second entertaining area. Additionally, the home has three large bedrooms, an additional sitting room, a separate study nook and a well-appointed main bathroom with a separate W/C.
The grounds have a large covered alfresco area that looks over private level lawns, established gardens and a large workshop/garage that could be used as additional storage or home business. This medium density site also has loads of possibilities for future development or second dwelling (STCA)
Centrally located, you are positioned opposite the new Ballina Coast High School, Cherry Street Bowling Club, Hospital and are within level walking distance to Ballina CBD, cafes, restaurants, farmers markets, major shopping centres, parks, and idyllic river walks.
- Large centrally located level medium density block with loads of potential for further development (STCA)
- Flush with character features including polished timber floors, crown moulding, picture rails
- Large entertaining room with plantation shutters and a centralised dining room
- Generous entertainers kitchen with an abundance of storage and loads of counter space
- Well-appointed second entertaining area that flows out to a large covered alfresco area
- Three large bedrooms and a separate study nook for those working from home
- Large workshop/garage that could be used as additional storage or home business / electric automatic gate
- 3.3 KW solar system / solar hot water / well-appointed internal laundry / side access property
- Ceiling fans throughout / reverse cycle air conditioning / skylights / home has ample storage
- Walking distance to Ballina CBD, cafes, restaurants, farmers markets, shopping centres, and idyllic river walks
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport