1/96 Burnet Street Ballina
Well Positioned Family Home
Expansive family home located walking distance to both private and local schools, Ballina CBD, beautiful riverfront walkways and restaurants.
This property is perfect for investors, first home owners and renovators who want to add their own flair.
The top floor features timber flooring throughout with a large lounge area that leads to a balcony with a northerly aspect. There is a spacious kitchen and dining which flows to an entertaining area that overlooks the swimming pool. Four generous bedrooms plus a study, which can be used as a fifth bedroom. The bathroom includes bathtub, vanity and shower plus separate toilet.
There is a large rumpus room space downstairs which could easily be converted to a great teenage retreat or further expand the entertaining/pool area.
- Expansive open plan kitchen and dining which leads to an upstairs entertaining zone overlooking the pool.
- Large lounge which flows out to a northerly aspect balcony
- 4 generous sized bedrooms plus a study which can be used as a fifth bedroom
- Polished timber flooring upstairs provides easy maintenance
- Bathroom includes bathtub, vanity and shower with separate toilet
- Laundry and secure oversized garage with internal access
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with level back yard and swimming pool
- Level walking distance to Ballina CBD, cafes, restaurants, farmers markets, major shopping centres, parks, and idyllic river walks.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops