10 Kookaburra Street Ballina
This beautifully presented home in a prized family-focused estate
This beautifully presented four-bedroom family home is situated, in a highly sought-after Ferngrove estate that is ideal for young families, downsizers or investors looking for a strong return. This impressive property boasts a large 584 m2 block surrounded by lush level lawns and beautifully established gardens. Located just moments from Ballina's CBD, shops, schools and parks, it's the perfect location to enjoy all that the Northern Rivers has to offer.
Step inside and be impressed by the spacious open-plan living and dining areas, perfect for entertaining guests. This area then flows seamlessly through to the large covered alfresco area, providing the ideal setting for relaxing in the sun or enjoying a family BBQ.
The central entertainer's kitchen is equipped with high-quality appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, large walk-in pantry and a 900mm freestanding oven, making cooking for families and friends a breeze.
This home has a generous second living area, perfect for families to watch a movie or relax with a book. The sumptuous master suite boasts a walk-through wardrobe and well-appointed bathroom, providing the parents retreat. There are also three additional good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, ideal for the growing family. A large main bathroom features modern fixtures, a soaker tub, and a separate w/c.
There is a double-car garage, providing secure parking for your vehicles, and side access for a caravan or boat with a concrete pad. This family-focused home is not to be missed!
- Large 584 m2 block surrounded with lush level lawns and established gardens
- Popular family-focused estate moments to the Ballina's CBD, shops and parks
- Open plan living and dining area flow through to the large covered alfresco area
- Entertainer's kitchen with quality appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and large walk-in
- Generous second living area, ideal for families to watch a movie or relax with a book
- Sumptuous master suite with walk-through wardrobe and well-appointed bathroom
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large main bathroom with modern fixtures, soaker tub and separate w/c
- Double car garage / Internal laundry / ample storage throughout / Ceiling fans / Led downlights
- Ducted Reverse cycle air- conditioning throughout / plantation shutters / abundance of storage
- Side access for caravan or boat with concrete pad and footings in place for potential flyover roof
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport