150 Burnet Street Ballina
Ready to move into - The perfect blend of convenience and opportunity
Situated within walking distance of shops, schools, cafes, and Ballina's CBD, this property offers the perfect blend of convenience and opportunity. Whether you're looking for an investment opportunity or a place to call home, this property has it all.
Spanning across a generous 619.7m2 block, this residence provides ample space and potential. With side access to a stand-alone garage and level lawns, you have the freedom to renovate or extend, allowing families and investors to move up the market and add value to this already promising property.
Upon entry, you'll be greeted by polished brush box timber floors that flow through the open plan living and dining area connecting to a well-appointed kitchen, creating the perfect environment for entertaining family and friends. The property offers three generously sized bedrooms, each featuring hardwood floors, a large master bedroom equipped with a ceiling fan. And an additional large front sunroom, which serves as an ideal second living area.
Enjoy easy access to Ballina TAFE, Ballina Fair, and Ballina Gateway Airport, allowing for effortless connectivity to essential amenities and transportation hubs. Don't miss this opportunity to secure a centrally located property with immense potential. Whether you're an astute investor or a growing family, this residence is the perfect foundation for your future.
- Centrally located within walking distance of Shops, schools, cafes, and Ballina CBD
- Ideal for renovation or extension for families and investors to move up the market
- Large 619.7m2 block with side access to a stand-alone garage and level lawns
- Polished brush box timber floors flow through open plan spaces
- Open plan living and dining area connect with neatly appointed kitchen
- Large front sunroom, ideally used as a second living area / games room
- Three large bedrooms with ceiling fans and hardwood floors
- Internal laundry of the kitchen / neat main bathroom / R/C air conditioning
- Easy access to Ballina TAFE, Ballina Fair and Ballina Gateway Airport
- Rates $698 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport