14 Kite Avenue Ballina
Ideal Family Entertainer Moments from Ballina's Major Amenities
This spacious family home offers the perfect blend of convenience and relaxation, situated just a leisurely stroll away from Ballina's major shopping district, picturesque parks, playgrounds, and leisurely walks. Immerse yourself in the relaxed easy-care lifestyle of this family-focused estate, where pristine surfing beaches are just a moment's drive away.
This beautifully presented family home offers open-plan living and dining areas that seamlessly flow out to a large covered alfresco area, ideal for family gatherings and entertaining. With an abundance of outdoor space, complete with lush lawns and established gardens, providing the perfect space for family activities.
A large entertainer's kitchen boasts quality appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, and a generous walk-in pantry that will make entertaining a breeze.
Retreat to the master suite, a tranquil space with a walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious ensuite bathroom.
With three additional good-sized bedrooms, each equipped with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans this is an ideal family layout. The second living space offers separation for the kids which is easily accessible from the three kid's bedrooms, creating an ideal balance between family togetherness and personal space. A modern main bathroom, complete with quality fixtures, a relaxing soaker tub, and a separate w/c.
Equipped with a double lock-up garage and a secure side carport that is perfect for those seeking ample storage for their caravan or boat.
- Large level 576m2 block in this popular family-focused estate moments to the CBD
- Open-plan living and dining areas flow through sliding doors that lead to a large alfresco area
- Generous outdoor entertaining area overlooks level lawns and established gardens
- Entertainer's kitchen with quality appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, and a large walk-in pantry
- Spacious master suite with walk-in wardrobe and well-appointed ensuite bathroom
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Second living space is easily accessed from the kid's bedrooms for family activities
- Large main bathroom with modern fixtures, soaker tub and separate w/c
- Internal laundry with additional toilet / ample storage throughout / Ceiling fans
- 6.6 KW solar system / Solar hot water / Garden Shed / Reverse cycle air- conditioning
- Double lock up garage and Secure side carport ideal for caravan or boat storage