58(1) Paterson Street Byron Bay
A must to inspect
Once inside all will be revealed, this cleverly designed home by architect John Burgess, will impress the connoisseur of the finest homes.
This masterpiece won Micheal Harris of mrh build the 2018 Master Builders Association House Of The Year Award, with beautifully styled interiors and carefully curated materials including wide timber floor boards, high ceilings and stunning tiling, together with European appliances throughout.
The upper level is an entertainers dream with open plan living and dining areas allowing a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, catching the sea breezes from its elevated position.
- Custom-built kitchen with Caesar Stone polished concrete finishes with waterfall island bench and European appliances
- State-of-the-art exhaust fan flush with the ceiling so as not to impede the stunning views.
- Master suite including spacious ensuite with bath and separate shower. the bedroom features generous built-in robes and opens to a private courtyard;
- Two extra queen-sized bedrooms share a conveniently located ensuite with large walk-in shower, and double basins.
- Designated parking area for 2 cars
- Solar Hot Water
- 2 large entertaining decks
- Powder room on upper level;
- Laundry cleverly hidden behind bifold doors;
- Store room and double linen cupboards;
- Outdoor BBQ/seating area;
- Hot/cold outdoor shower for washing off after the surf;
- Hidden water tanks for gardens and toilets;
- Well designed tropical gardens with automatic watering systems;
- Multiple outdoor living areas with full-length fold back glass doors
- Views of Byron's lighthouse to the east and the beautiful Nightcap range to the west.
This enviable Paterson Street home is a short walk to Byron's beautiful beaches, such as, Clarkes, The Pass and Tallow beach.The Top Shop is just around the corner and Byron town is also a short walk.