24 Summerhill Crescent Cumbalum
Elevated acreage and residence minutes from Ballina's CBD
Peacefully positioned in the highly coveted Summerhill Crescent amongst other quality established properties this immaculately presented family home is sure to impress. With sweeping tree lined views overlooking the hinterland this 1.98 hectare parcel boasts manicured gardens while maintaining complete privacy and versatility.
As you walk into this beautiful home you are immediately met by vaulted ceilings with large living areas, gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and Caesarstone benchtops. The dining and living areas all flow effortlessly out to a large alfresco area that overlook the gardens and nature with an abundance of bird life. All three bedrooms have built in wardrobes, master with Ensuite.
The grounds have expansive level lawns with separate side access leading to the insulated extra-large shed and workshop with the potential to add another accommodation option (STCA). This space allows the family to spread out and enjoy the grounds while having ample room for pets and also includes a chicken coop.
This sought after location is situated just minutes' drive from Ballina's town centre and has easy access to all the pristine local beaches, public transport, supermarkets and all that the Northern Rivers has to offer.
- Large 1.98HA block with sweeping tree lined views and manicured gardens
- Gourmet entertainer's kitchen with quality appliances, Caesarstone benches
- Vaulted ceilings with open plan living and dining zones with R/C air-conditioning
- Three bedrooms plus office all with built-in wardrobes, Master with ensuite
- Expansive alfresco entertaining area overlooking fire-pit with tree lined views
- Large study / Internal laundry /third toilet / ample storage throughout
- Double garage / Double carport / Separate insulated two bay shed and workshop
- Conveniently located minutes’ drive to pristine beaches and Ballina's CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport