8 Liffey Avenue Cumbalum
Elevated masterpiece with an abundance of natural light
Set on this large elevated 858m2 block, sits this elegantly finished, five-bedroom masterpiece that is sure to impress even the most discerning buyers.
As you walk through the grand entryway you are met with a striking reveal that leads to a large light filled family room with built in cabinetry, high celling's, and quality flooring. There is also a well-lit room that is easily closed off and would be ideal as a home office or fifth bedroom.
As you walk up to the main entertaining area you can feel the exceptional sense of space at play in this home, greeted with a gourmet kitchen filled with quality appliances, waterfall Caesarstone bench tops, large walk-in pantry with abundant storage. This all flows through to a generous open plan living and dining area, out into a cosy alfresco lounging space with timber decks and well covered by a skillion flyover roof.
Upstairs you are welcomed by an additional open plan family area, framed by a balcony overlooking the Cumbalum parks and walkways. The second storey is also equipped with, well-appointed main bathroom, 3 large bedrooms and a luxurious master suite, with walk through wardrobe and an idyllic master ensuite.
The grounds have been expertly matched to this unique home, and are fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing, the manicured gardens lead up and over the stonewall retained terraced lawns, the stunning kids' cubby is integrated with, chicken pen and established fruit trees, tucked in the corner is a parental overwatch nook with sweeping views of the property.
Situated in the Ballina Heights Estate just minutes' drive from Ballina's town centre, supermarkets, and shopping centres. Ballina Heights estate comprises established gardens, play and sports grounds and cycle/walkways connecting the estate to town and pristine Ballina beaches.
- Large elevated 858m2 block with sweeping outlook over parks and walking tracks
- Close proximity to Ballina CBD, Ballina Gateway Airport and a short drive to Byron Bay
- Manicured gardens with stonework accents and established fruit trees and cubby
- Multiple living zones that are ideal for family entertaining
- Study that can easily be closed off and would be ideal for home office or fifth bedroom
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with quality appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and walk in pantry
- Open plan living & dining space flow effortless out to large entertaining deck with fly over roof
- Upstairs family room with balcony with elevated outlook
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport