41 Liffey Avenue Cumbalum
Immaculate master-built home in a quiet cul-de-sac
This beautifully presented 5 year old, master-built home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooks a leafy reserve, walking tracks and parklands.
With striking street presence, manicured gardens and timeless elegance the quality of this home is apparent before you even step foot into the home. As you enter the home you are met with hardwood timber stairs that lead you to a large entertaining area with vaulted ceilings and an abundance of natural light.
Further up the stairs, you are met with a large open plan living and dining area, Chic entertainers kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edges, quality appliances and a walk-in pantry. This entertaining area then connects seamlessly to a covered alfresco area and private manicured gardens.
The home is also equipped with four generous bedrooms, three with built-ins and ceiling fans / master with walk-in wardrobe, well-appointed ensuite and air-con, large family bathroom and internal laundry that connect to the back yard.
Double lock-up garage with electric door, air-conditioned workshop / storage area and downstairs powder room completes this well-designed family home.
Situated in the popular Ballina Heights Estate just minutes drive from Ballina's town centre, supermarkets, shopping centres and airport. Ballina Heights Estate comprises established gardens, play and sports grounds, cycle/walkways, and public transport that connects the estate to town and pristine local beaches.
- 5-year-old, master-built home positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking the leafy reserve
- Situated on a large 822m2 block with striking street presence, manicured gardens & stone walls
- Generous second entertaining area with vaulted ceilings and an abundance of natural light
- Chic entertainers kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edges & quality appliances
- Open plan living and dining area connects seamlessly to covered alfresco (plumbed for kitchen)
- Four large bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in wardrobe and well-appointed ensuite
- Private landscaped rear gardens with reinforced retaining walls, pathways and gardens
- Internal stairs made from beautiful Papua New Guinea Rosewood / air-con throughout
- Double lock-up garage, air-conditioned workshop / storage area and downstairs powder room
- LED lighting / ceiling fans / solar hot water / Crimsafe screens on external doors & windows
- NBN Connection / well maintained and like-new condition