28 Rayward Road Dunoon
Picture perfect hinterland dream estate
Set upon a soft rolling ridgeline this charming family estate offers expansive panoramic views of the gently undulating hills and valleys, crowned by a breathtaking vista of the Nightcap National Park Range and Mount Nardi.
This idyllic 6.07 ha block of land, infrastructure, and home is full of character and charisma. Fenced with three paddocks, it provides plenty of room for horses and hobbies, it is also equipped with a large flat grass pad that was historically a horse arena, 700 mature macadamia trees, a creek at the back of the property, dam, three car lock up garage, both a 2 & 3 bay-Shed including workshop, established gardens and a large vegetable plot and water trough. The land has been well maintained and is clean and tidy, offering a curated balance of trees and open fields with no need to clear.
This recently renovated single story family home boasts 3.2 m high ceilings, an open plan living/dining area, a gourmet entertainer's kitchen with quality appliances, that flows out to an entertaining balcony on one side and a large covered alfresco area where you can take in the breathtaking views. The home also boasts three large bedrooms, a second living area, renovated main bathroom with a shower and tub, a separate toilet, and two separate work from home spaces.
Dunoon is an adorable rural community with a storybook village vibe, shops, schools and is in close proximity to the Channon and its famous monthly market.
- Well-built charming family home with character and 3.2m ceilings
- Breathtaking views on a large 6.07 hectares block that's well maintained
- Established infrastructure with multiple sheds, garage, paddocks, & income
- Open plan living and dining area with fireplace that flows effortlessly outside
- Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and ample Caesarstone benchtops
- Entertaining balcony on one side and a large covered alfresco area on the other
- Entertaining areas with views of your land under Mount Nardi
- 3 large bedrooms with storage throughout, large bathroom
- Dam at the rear of the property
- Fenced with ample room for hobbies/horses with arena space
- 700 mature Macadamia trees, productive & in excellent condition
- 3 car lock up garage with covered barbeque area
- Old dairy shed with 2 bays, workshop & partial dairy bail
- 3 bay machinery shed ideal location for a possible stable site next to old arena
- Old horse arena, level grassed site possible site for 2nd dwelling STCA