37 Antrim Street East Ballina
Well built family home in Idyllic location
Peacefully positioned in this highly sought after enclave of East Ballina sits this well-built family home on a large versatile 844m2 block.
Positioned in close proximity to East Ballina's golf course, shops, schools and pristine local beaches this property is sure to suit families, sea-changers, first homebuyers or rent ready for the astute investor.
Equipped with three large newly refurbished bedrooms, open plan living and dining, three-way bathroom with second toilet, well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and a generous covered alfresco area that flows out to large level lawn and manicured gardens.
A double lock up garage with drive though access, the versatility of this block is apparent with two garden sheds and generous level lawn the backyard would be ideal for the addition of a pool, workshop or granny flat (STCA)
If you are looking for a family home with loads of potential in a prime location
this property is sure to impress.
- Versatile 844m2 Block with manicured gardens with room for a pool
- Generous covered alfresco area flows out to large level lawn
- Three large bedrooms that have been freshly painted and new carpet
- Large open plan living and dining area looks out to the leafy street
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and skylight
- Neat three-way bathroom for growing families and second toilet
- Floor to ceiling storage throughout / new reverse cycle air conditioning
- Freshly painted throughout / new carpet / internal laundry / celling fans
- Solid construction with rendered brick with DLUG and drive through access to rear yard