10 Brighton Street East Ballina
Dual living or dream home in prime location with sweeping water views
This is a rare opportunity to secure this unique property in one of East Ballina's most coveted positions. With sweeping water views looking out from North Wall, overlooking Serpentine Beach and down the Richmond river to Ballina's town centre this location speaks for itself.
This rare find has loads of possibilities with its current layout, with a three-bedroom residence upstairs and a fully renovated council approved one bedroom second accommodation downstairs. This property also has architectural plans to create one of East Ballina's Premier homes in a prime position.
Upstairs residence boasts open plan living and dining space that flows out to two decks to soak up the uninterrupted views, original kitchen with a great layout and loads of storage, three large bedrooms and well-appointed main bathroom. Upstairs also has use of a large storage room, lock up garage and lawn for the kids to play.
Downstairs residence is a council approved one bedroom flat and has been completely renovated with modern finishes. With polished concrete floors, this layout has a renovated kitchen with quality appliances, open plan living and dining space that flows through bi-fold doors to a private deck with water views, chic main bathroom, and internal laundry. This space is ideal for extra income or families looking to pool assets.
If you are looking to renovate this home into one premier home, there are architectural plans to convert the two residences into one flagship home with the design that this location deserves.
Situated within walking distance to some of East Ballina's best amenities and Ballina CBD this location is sure to impress.
- Sweeping water views overlooking Serpentine beach and North Wall
- Walking distance to some of East Ballina's best amenities and Ballina CBD
- Main three-bedroom residence with open plan spaces and two decks
- Downstairs council approved one bedroom residence that is fully renovated
- Architectural plans to convert the two residences into one flagship home
- Multiple balconies with water aspects / Large storage room / level lawn
- Lock up garage for main residence / single car space for downstairs