57 Anderson Street East Ballina
Large Family Entertainer with Approved Second Accommodation
Situated on this impressive 853.6m2 block, offering not only a comfortable family home but also an approved second accommodation with side access.
Upon entering the front gate, you are met with a private front courtyard, which is an ideal space to enjoy mornings with a book and a cup of coffee.
The home offers large open-plan living and dining areas that seamlessly connect, creating a versatile space that flows out to a covered alfresco area with a fly-over roof that looks over the rear reserve. A well-designed kitchen, featuring quality appliances, ample storage and countertop space that connects with a generous second living area, complete with a built-in bar.
Retreat to the master bedroom, which overlooks a scenic reserve, and boasts a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, offering you a private sanctuary. Three additional bedrooms in the main home with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, ensure comfort for all. Off the three additional bedrooms, you will find a spacious two-way main bathroom and internal laundry with easy outdoor access.
Additionally, the property has a Council approved self-contained second accommodation, featuring a well-appointed kitchen, reverse cycle air-con, laundry facilities, and its own bathroom. With side access, this space would be ideal for guest accommodation or people looking for additional income.
Situated within a short walk to East Ballina Club and Golf Course, local shops and cafes, East Ballina shopping centre or Southern Cross Primary School. Or a short drive to Ballina CBD, major Shopping Centres, pristine local beaches or Ballina Gateway Airport
- Large 853.6m2 block with level lawns with views over the treelined reserve
- Generous open-plan living and dining spaces flow out to covered alfresco
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances, ample bench space and storage
- Second living zone with built-in bar, ideal for large gatherings with family & friends
- Covered alfresco area with flyover roof, flows out to level lawns and treelined views
- Large master bedroom overlooking the reserve with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Council-approved self-contained second accommodation with side access, nicely appointed kitchen, reverse cycle air-conditioning, laundry and bathroom
- Garden shed / double lock up garage / fully fenced / private outdoor spaces
- Main living has reverse cycle air conditioning 7.1 KW cooling and 8 KW heating
- Council Rates $1311 PQ / $1200 PW potential rental income
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport