12 Azure Street East Ballina
Sweeping Ocean Views for Luxury Shelly Beach Living
With commanding ocean views and positioned in a tightly held enclave, this timeless 1952 family home overlooks the iconic Shelly Beach. Picture yourself waking up to the sunrise from expansive timber decks while enjoying the refreshing sea breeze, or simply stroll down to local cafes, rock pools and pristine sands.
Currently this impressive home is approved as a dual accommodation and is ideal for people looking for a holiday residence while still producing income when the property is not in use. Alternately this generous home could be converted into one large residence that would truly be a one-of-a-kind jewel in this iconic location.
The main floor boasts a generous sitting area, with locally milled timber floors, that flows out to the front garden, as well as three bedrooms and a well-appointed kitchen with period finishes. The large, open plan living and dining space flows out to an expansive timber deck, with has a flyover roof for year-round entertaining while enjoying this pristine location.
The downstairs level is equipped with two bedrooms, a well-appointed kitchen / bathroom and a large open plan living and dining area that flows out to the downstairs timber deck that also catches the ocean views.
Boasting easy access to the pristine beaches of Ballina and Lennox Head you are also only a short drive to Byron Bay and Ballina Gateway Airport. Plus you will enjoy exceptional convenience to Ballina town centre, local cafes and shops.
- Rare opportunity for a family to secure this ultimate beach-side home rife with possibilities
- Sweeping ocean views from two generous Merbau timber decks and upstairs flyover roof
- Large 670 m2 block with dual access, just moments' walk to cafes or the iconic Shelly Beach
- Currently set-up for dual living with potential to create one large prestige home
- Timeless elegance with original 1952 features and locally milled timber floors
- Open plan living and dining spaces connect to generous outdoor entertaining spaces
- Three-bedroom residence upstairs / Two-bedroom residence downstairs
- Possibility of a second dwelling with rear access from the property (STCA)
- Double lock up garage with electric doors, plus ample storage beneath the house
- Reverse cycle air conditioning / separately metered for each dwelling