10/2 Condon Drive East Ballina
Modern Luxury Meets Coastal Holiday Vibe
This stunning property is nestled in a prime beachside location, just moments away from the crystal-clear waters of Flat Rock and Angels Beach. Boasting modern finishes and contemporary design, this property is the epitome of luxurious beachside living.
As soon as you step inside, you are embraced by the natural light that floods the space, creating an inviting and warm ambience. The sleek and stylish finishes throughout the home provide a sense of sophistication, while still maintaining a relaxed and casual atmosphere.
The landscaped outdoor entertaining zones are a true oasis, offering a serene and tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The lush-level lawns provide ample space for children to play and for family gatherings, while the stacked doors seamlessly connect the indoor and outdoor living areas.
The chef's kitchen is an absolute dream, with Caesarstone benchtops, high-end appliances, and ample preparation space. It's the perfect space for hosting dinner parties and entertaining guests.
Upstairs, the spacious bedrooms provide a sanctuary for rest and relaxation, with the master suite boasting a walk-in robe and chic ensuite. Enjoy the outlook from your master suite of farmland and lush gardens And from the second bedroom take in glimpses of the ocean to create a sense of calmness and tranquillity.
This property is an absolute gem, offering the ultimate beachside lifestyle with all the modern conveniences you could ever need.
Within easy access to all the pristine beaches of Ballina and Lennox Head, this position also offers exceptional convenience with Ballina's town centre, supermarkets, shopping centres, Ballina Gateway airport and the upcoming Aureus Hub.
- Situated in this highly sort after estate just moment’s walk to Flat Rock and Angels Beach
- Prized corner position at the end of a cul-de-sac ideal for young families to play
- Open-plan living and dining spaces flow out through stacked doors to lush-level lawns
- Chefs kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, quality appliances and ample prep space
- Double lock up garage with 10ft ceilings and automatic door / extra car space
- Ducted air-con with zone control / 3.0kw Solar system / ample storage throughout
- Large common area to the side of the property with private access to the Coast Road
- Within close proximity to Lennox Head, Ballina's CBD and the upcoming Aureus Hub
- Strata fees of approximately $790 PQ including building insurance