This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://harcourtsnr.com.au
Newly renovated family entertainer with dual accommodation potential
This property sits on an expansive 1206m2 and boasts elevated views out to the rolling hills of Lennox Head. Surrounded by established gardens and lush lawns, this property provides an idyllic setting for a family home with the convenience of being within close proximity of major amenities.
This property has recently undergone renovations, transforming it into a versatile entertainer's paradise. The open living and dining areas flow seamlessly into a large kitchen, perfect for hosting gatherings. The large alfresco area features a timber deck that overlooks the picturesque established gardens, providing the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining.
The property also boasts a second living area with tiled floors and a tree-lined outlook, providing additional living space for a growing family. The property offers dual accommodation potential, with its own bathroom and kitchenette, providing independence for extended family or guests. The interior has been freshly painted inside and out and features a well-appointed main bathroom and internal laundry.
The property also features a large double lock-up garage with internal access, and a separate car space, providing ample storage and parking options. There is also a large parcel of land at the rear of the property, which is an ideal space to construct a granny flat, providing potential for additional income or accommodation (STCA).
The property is situated within proximity to pristine local beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops and schools, making it an ideal location for families. Additionally, it is just a short drive to the Ballina CBD, Ballina Gateway Airport, and the iconic Byron Bay, providing easy access to all the amenities and attractions of the region.
- Large 1206 m2 elevated block with sweeping views and established gardens and lush lawns
- A newly renovated family entertainer with dual accommodation potential (STCA)
- Open living and dining areas connect seamlessly to a large entertainer's kitchen
- Large alfresco area with a timber deck overlooking established gardens and lush lawns
- Large second living area with tiled floors and tree-lined outlook, ideal for larger families
- Separate guest accommodation with its own bathroom, kitchenette and outdoor space
- Freshly painted inside and out / internal Laundry / well-appointed main bathroom
- Large parcel of land at the rear of the property, Ideal space to construct a granny flat (STCA)