72 Hutley Drive Lennox Head
Generous Family Home Backing onto Public Reserve
This generous family home backs onto a lush public reserve and would be ideal for families looking for the relaxed Lennox Head lifestyle while being a short stroll to the major amenities of Epiq Marketplace shopping centre.
As you enter the home you are met with a large formal family and dining area that would be ideal for larger families. The addition of a second open-plan living and dining zone with wood burning fireplace then connects to a well-appointed kitchen with ample bench space and an abundance of storage.
Entertaining zones then flow seamlessly out to a covered alfresco area, level lawns, firepit, and established garden that has direct access to the public reserve at the rear.
With three large bedrooms / master with well-appointed ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, internal laundry with side access and a large main bathroom this home has a layout that is sure to suit growing families or people looking for a home with well-proportioned spaces.
This ideally located family home is in close proximity to pristine local beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops, schools and all that Lennox Head and the local area has to offer. Also, just a short drive to the Ballina CBD, Ballina Gateway Airport and the iconic Byron Bay.
- Generous 709.7m2 block backing onto a lush public reserve, ideal for young families
- Large open-plan living and dining space with wood burning fireplace
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample bench space and an abundance of storage
- Covered alfresco area that looks over level lawns, established gardens and firepit
- Second open plan family and dining area that would be ideal for larger families
- Three large bedrooms / master with well-appointed ensuite and walk-in robe
- Easy care flooring / internal laundry / ceiling fans / ample storage throughout
- 9.1 solar system with a 8KW inverter / double lock up garage / garden shed
- Level walking distance to Epiq Marketplace where you can find major amenities
- Within close proximity to pristine local beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops & schools
- Just a short drive to the Ballina CBD, Ballina Gateway Airport and the iconic Byron Bay