19 Henderson Drive Lennox Head
Large family entertainer within walking distance of Boulders Beach
Situated on a generous 1,681 m2 block, this large family entertainer is located in a highly sought-after street surrounded by established gardens, lush lawns, and tree-lined vistas.
The generous living area boasts vaulted ceilings and polished hardwood floors and is perfect for entertaining. The renovated kitchen features, stone benchtops, quality appliances, and ample bench space making it a chef's dream.
The open-plan second living and dining area includes a cosy wood-burning fireplace, perfect for relaxing on cool evenings. Step out onto the private balcony with vaulted ceilings and take in the stunning tree-lined vistas. The home offers five large bedrooms, including a master suite with a well-appointed ensuite and built-ins.
The sparkling inground swimming pool and a covered entertaining area provide the perfect spot for those warmer days.
A large area downstairs could also be converted into second accommodation with its own separate access and carport (STCA).
This home is within close proximity to pristine local beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops, and schools, and just a short drive to the Ballina CBD, Ballina Gateway Airport, and the iconic Byron Bay. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this your dream home.
- Large 1,681 m2 block surrounded by established gardens, lush lawns, and tree-lined vistas
- Generous living area with vaulted ceilings and polished hardwood floors
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and ample bench space
- Generous second open-plan living and dining area with wood-burning fireplace
- Take in the tree-lined vistas from your private balcony with vaulted ceilings
- Five large bedrooms / Master with well-appointed ensuite and built-ins
- Sparkling inground swimming pool with a covered entertaining area
- Large area downstairs that could be converted to second accommodation (STCA)
- Internal laundry / Ducted air conditioning / 5 KW solar system / Solar hot water
- Within close proximity to pristine local beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops & schools
- Just a short drive to the Ballina CBD, Ballina Gateway Airport and the iconic Byron Bay
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Area Views
- Close to Transport