7175 Pacific Highway Tabbimoble
143 Acres with Timber Cottage and Large Farm Style Shed.
Located in the beautiful Northern Rivers situated approximately 17 minutes' drive (28km) from Woodburn and 25 minutes (32km) to Evans Head and the beautiful beaches on offer.
This parcel of land set on 143 acres with an abundance of natural hardwood timbers such as Blackbutt, Mahogany, and Ironbark and the convenience of direct access off the Pacific highway.
The timber cottage has three bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen space and living that overlooks a large dam. Air conditioning and fans are also included. The property is powered via a generator and standalone solar system plus water tank located to the south side of the cottage.
Offering a large 10 metres x 15 metres steel shed which sits on a cleared area of approximately 5 acres. There is also the added benefit of spring fed billabongs throughout the property.
This property would suit commercial use due to the high visibility off the highway plus the potential for added income, or perfect for those chasing their own little piece of Australian bushland.
- Own private bush retreat of 143 acres filled with Australian hardwood timber
- Large dam and spring fed billabongs throughout / Steel Shed 10m x 15m
- Timber cottage 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom / Living / Kitchen / Air-conditioning
- Power generator and standalone solar system / Water tank
- Easy access perfect for commercial use (STCA) or those wanting a bush retreat
- Located 17mins drive approx. (28km) from Woodburn / 25mins (32km) Evans head
- Air Conditioning
- Bush Retreat