This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://harcourtsnr.com.au
Tranquil Position Overlooking the Water
Set in the tranquil, historic town of Tumbulgum- known for scenic river cruises and long lunches- this property is close to the local Primary School, sports fields, playground, boat ramp, waterfront Pub est.1887 and acclaimed "House of Gabriel" riverside restaurant.
High set, the renovated home overlooks the tranquil waters of the Tweed River and is ideal for people looking for a weekend retreat, downsizers, young families, or investors. It is in a prime position to enjoy the village feel - enjoy fishing, skiing, boating, or take in some of the local amenities that Tumbulgum is renowned for.
As you enter the home you are met with an open plan living and dining area with hardwood floors, which flows out to an intimate entertaining balcony overlooking this picturesque setting. The home has a renovated entertainer's kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances, a chic main bathroom with modern finishes and separate W/C, and two bedrooms, one with ceiling fans, air-conditioning, and a built-in robe.
Downstairs, the home is equipped with a two-car garage, second bathroom and laundry. A large, covered patio flows out to level lawns and established gardens that complete this beautiful package.
If you are looking for a relaxing lifestyle in a historic village just footsteps from the main township, look no further.
- Open plan lounge and dining, with stunning timber flooring, overlooking the water
- Enjoy tranquil river views and sunsets from your covered entertaining balcony
- Take in the beautiful breezes that flow off the Tweed River through the home
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtop, tiled splashbacks, and quality appliances
- Chic main bathroom with designer finishes and a separate W/C
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Downstairs bathroom and laundry / Undercover parking for up to two cars
- Large, covered patio flows out to level lawns and established gardens
- Set in the tranquil historic town of Tumbulgum known for scenic river views
- Walking distance to Tumbulgum Tavern, schools, shops, and House of Gabriel