43 Carlisle Street Wardell
Perfect Family Home for this Coming Summer
With the bypass now opened & the 'Wardell Strategic Plan' in place. Here is an opportunity to own a spacious family home in the growing riverside town of Wardell. This family-sized home sits on 834m2 of land plus studio next the garage with it's own ensuite, this home is perfect for the first home buyer, growing family, investor, or those who just want space!
- Open plan multi-living & dining conveniently positioned off the kitchen
- Renovated, modern kitchen featuring a central island stone benchtop,
stainless appliances & gas burner cooktop and oven
- Separate granny flat with ensuite with deck
- Large master bedroom & two additional bedrooms
- studio attached to garage with ensuite
- Central bathroom with a separate bath, shower & toilet
- Laundry conveniently located off bathroom with external access
- Oversize undercover alfresco area with wooden deck, overlooking the grassy
backyard, ideal for all year-round outdoor entertaining
- Large double car garage with plenty of space for storage
- Solar panels
Within walking distance to the Richmond River, short drive to Patch's Beach and around 15 mins away Ballina's CBD and Ballina Byron Gateway airport this property would suit an astute investor or first home buyer. Don't miss out this rare opportunity. Contact Steven Liu on 0423 115 778 for more information.
*All information in this advertisement was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however Harcourts Northern Rivers or any staff related to the advertised property cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. For further clarification, please make you own enquires!