6 Westland Place West Ballina
Perfect first home or investment opportunity in a quiet Cul-de-sac
Set on level 641sqm block in a quiet family friendly Cul-de-sac with easy care lawns and sunny yard, this Generous single level family home represents outstanding value.
The spacious kitchen with quality appliances at the heart of the home adjoins both the natural light filled lounge and the generous separate dining area that also flows to the covered alfresco entertaining area in the fully fenced rear yard. There are four great sized bedrooms all with built in's, the master with an en-suite. Add a convenient three-way main bathroom and large two car lock up garage with drive through access to back yard for a great home with space for everyone.
This recently remodelled home with new floor coverings and paint throughout is situated just minutes' walk from the West Ballina shopping centre, Emmanuel Anglican college, Bunnings Warehouse and just a five minute drive to both the pristine surfing beaches of Ballina and the CBD, encompassing boutique shopping, restaurants and cafes.
- Generous (641sqm) grassed level block with established gardens and
room for a pool (STCA).
- Roomy separate dining flows to 8.7 x 4.7 covered outdoor entertaining
- Freshly repainted inside with new carpet and Laminate flooring throughout.
- Ceiling fans throughout with air-conditioned lounge room.
- A short walk to West Ballina shopping centre, West tower
Tavern/Restaurant, Emmanuel Anglican College, Parks and
- A short drive to Ballina CBD and Pristine beaches.
- Large 6.0 x 6.0 Double lock up garage.
- Air Conditioning
- Security System
- Built in Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport