12 Riverview Avenue West Ballina
Why rent when you can own?
Located in a quiet neighbourhood with a desirable north east aspect on a 417sqm (Approx.) block and just a stone's throw the banks of the serene Richmond River this immaculate single level and light filled low maintenance home is a must see. Recently renovated with fresh paint inside and out, a large covered outdoor living area and separate studio space this home is move in ready. Whether you're a first home buyer a keen fisherman or an investor you won't want to miss this one!
- Flexible floorplan with possible conversion to three bedroom home. (STCA)
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in's.
- Great Kitchen with quality appliances and range hood.
- Airconditioned, light filled open plan living and dining.
- Recently renovated with fresh paint inside and out.
- 2.5 Kw solar system and separate solar hot water.
- Large covered outdoor living with adjoining studio space.
- Private fully fenced rear yard with garden shed, raised veggie gardens and fruiting citrus trees.
- Spotless bathroom with shower and bath tub.
- Just 100 meters from the banks of the Richmond River.
- Close to West Ballina Shopping Centre, River front parks, Schools, sporting fields and Bunnings Warehouse.
Council Rates : $500 Per Quarter (Approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport