24 Howard Crescent West Ballina
Large family entertainer in riverside location
Positioned close to the Richmond River, this 634m2 property offers a charming four-bedroom home with multiple living spaces both indoors and out.
This large family entertainer boasts wrap-around, alfresco dining and lounge areas that encircle the home and provide endless enjoyment all year round. Internally this home features a generous, sleek, recently renovated kitchen with abundant storage and quality appliances.
This home offers a wealth of value adds, such as the second living space and cocktail corner that can be converted into any number of uses. The pool area and its sun-drenched position, complemented by a cosy daybed alcove, welcome you as you enter the property and step through to a secluded BBQ lounge and outdoor dining zone.
Close to parks, sports fields, schools, cafés, and shopping centres, this is an ideal property for young families, downsizers and investors alike.
- Generous level 634m2 block only one street back from the water's edge
- Well constructed brick home with a sparkling inground swimming pool
- Multiple entertaining areas that connect seamlessly for gatherings
- Renovated entertainer's kitchen, with quality appliances, flows to the dining area
- Two ample living/media areas with connectivity flowing out to the large patio
- Four large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with well-appointed ensuite
- Two bedrooms feature beautiful French doors leading to the living then outdoor area
- Three-way central bathroom / large internal laundry / ample storage throughout
- Oversized double lock-up garage / kids' cubbyhouse and sandpit / garden shed
- Conveniently located within flat walking distance to cafes, school, and shopping centre
- New ceiling fans and LED lights throughout / new carpet in bedrooms
- Wired for sound in the kitchen and outdoor area / solar hot water.