46 Horizon Drive West Ballina
Family Entertainer close to Private School
Solid, well-built family home set on a 780m2 block which backs onto a private reserve and walking distance to Emmanuel College plus the convenient local shopping centre.
Easy-care tiled flooring flows to four generous sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes. The generous master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite which also includes a separate bathtub. The second bathroom also offers another bathtub, separate shower and enclosed W/C. The sizeable laundry offers bench space as well as extra storage cupboards. Equipped with ceiling fans throughout all rooms, plus a newly installed reverse cycle air conditioning will ensure you are kept comfortable all year round.
Spacious kitchen with modern fixtures such as Miele oven and stainless double drawer dishwasher plus ample cupboard space. Boasting two oversized living areas and dining which overlooks an expansive covered alfresco area and sparkling saltwater pool, perfect for entertaining guests and family.
This home is also equipped with double lock up garage with internal access as well as two large sheds located towards the rear of the property.
Everything in this home has been beautifully maintained and presented, leaving you to just move straight in and enjoy.
- Solid, well-built family home on a 780m2 block backing onto private
- Four generous sized bedrooms / Large master with walk-in robe and
- Spacious kitchen with Miele oven / Laundry with ample storage and bench
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout / Easy care tiled
- Expansive entertaining space and saltwater swimming pool
- Double lock up garage with internal access / Two large Colourbond sheds
- Walking distance to Emmanuel College plus convenient local shopping
- Air Conditioning
- Security System
- Close to Schools