15 Burns Point Ferry Road West Ballina
Enviable Waterfront Living
Overlooking the calm waters of Ballina Quays this well-built single level residence on a large 784m2 parcel of land, is perfect for those desiring a luxurious waterfront lifestyle.
This contemporary family home offers direct waterfront access including your own private jetty and pontoon. Conveniently located just a short stroll to Emmanuel College, Bunnings and Quay West Shopping Centre.
The versatile layout includes an expansive formal lounge and dining zone which flows to an additional open casual living and entertaining space which is awash with natural light. The open plan kitchen includes ample storage and is fitted with stone bench tops.
Boasting four large bedrooms, all with built-in robes and overhead ceiling fans, as well as reverse cycle air conditioning to ensure maximum comfort. The expansive master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite takes advantage of the beautiful views.
The laundry with extensive storage leads to a double lock-up garage with internal access. A small garden shed offers extra storage space for gardening tools or water accessories.
You will fall in love with the alfresco area which overlooks the beautiful water vista. With overhead stainless-steel fan and sunroof, the enclosed screens ensure you can entertain all year round. The beautifully maintained gardens include a pool fence along the water's edge which ensures safety for pets and little ones.
- Located a short stroll to Emmanuel College, Bunnings, and Quay West Shopping Centre
- Large 784m2 parcel of land / Single level residence / Own private jetty with pontoon
- Formal lounge and dining / Casual living and entertaining space / Kitchen with stone bench tops
- 4 large bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / Internal laundry with ample Storage
- Expansive master bedroom with ensuite and water views / 6.5 kw Solar System
- Double lock up garage with internal access / Handy garden shed
- Enclosed alfresco area perfect for all year round entertaining.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Shops
- Water Front