16 Dolphin Drive West Ballina
To be sold on or before 28th February - Tropical Retreat with Private Boat Ramp
Enjoy the feeling of your own tropical oasis with this expansive two storey home situated on a generous 818m2 parcel of land with direct water access to the Ballina Quays. Featuring a luxurious saltwater pool set amongst palm trees and low maintenance gardens and a boat shed, perfect for all your water toys. A green level lawn sprawls out to the idyllic calm waters and your own private boat ramp, perfect to launch your boat or kayak.
Upon entering you notice the light and airy feel along with the easy-care flooring throughout. There is an open plan kitchen and second living area along with a separate dining, both leading to a covered entertaining area.
The home also boasts four generous sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and central main bathroom. The master bedroom includes a modern ensuite, walk-in robe and study nook or second walk-in robe. Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout will help maintain optimal comfort all year round.
Located close proximity to local shopping centre, private school, café and restaurants, this home is the perfect entertainer and designed for water living.
- Generous 818m2 parcel of land / Sprawling level lawn leads to your own boat ramp
- Luxurious saltwater pool set amongst a private tropical setting / Expansive entertaining area
- 4 generous sized bedrooms / 3 modern bathrooms / Light and airy colour palette
- Open plan kitchen and living room / Second living and formal dining area / Internal laundry
- Double garage with internal access / Boat shed / Workshop / 6kw solar system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout ensure comfort all year round
- Located close to Quay West Shopping Centre, café, restaurants, and Emmanuel College
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Water Front