14 Horizon Drive West Ballina
Family Home with Outstanding Outdoor Living
Beautifully maintained family home positioned on a level 780m2 parcel of land which adjoins onto a private bushland reserve. Located walking distance to Emmanuel Anglican College, Quay West Shopping Centre, local restaurants and a moment's drive to Ballina CBD and the beautiful Ballina beaches and surrounds.
Featuring a spacious insulated and screen enclosed alfresco area which ensures you can entertain all year round. Another great bonus is the expansive double shed with side access, perfect for your boat or caravan.
Boasting a light filled lounge area and separate dining, functional kitchen with stone benchtops and ample storage. Four substantial sized rooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The oversized master bedroom with ensuite, flows to a private decked area overlooking the meticulously maintained gardens and offers a perfect quiet retreat.
With outstanding outdoor living and room for the whole family this low maintenance and expansive home will not disappoint.
- Situated on a level 780m2 parcel of land adjoining onto private bushland reserve
- Four substantial sized bedrooms / Master with walk-in robe and ensuite which flows to a decked private retreat / Main bathroom with bathtub / Office space with side access
- Boasting a light filled expansive lounge area / Functional kitchen with stone benchtops and ample storage / Separate dining overlooking entertaining area
- R/C airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout / Solar hot water system / Garden water tank
- Meticulously maintained gardens / Expansive rear double shed with side access
- Located walking distance to Emmanuel College, Quay West Shopping Centre, local restaurants and a moment's drive to Ballina CBD
- Close to Schools