13 Cunningham Street West Ballina
Expansive Family Entertainer in Quiet Cul-de-sac
Fantastic family entertainer located walking distance to the Richmond River and positioned moments' drive from Ballina CBD, schools, cafes, restaurants and all that the beautiful Northern Rivers has on offer.
This expansive home provides multiple living zones, four generously sized bedrooms, open plan kitchen and dining and is ideal for families or those requiring that little bit of extra room.
If you love to entertain or enjoy outdoor living, the sparkling pool and covered alfresco area is ideal for those BBQs with family and friends.
Another great attribute is the carport with extra height, great for a caravan or boat and side access to a handy workshop or studio which has its own shower facilities.
Contact Justine Smith today to organise your inspection.
- Solidly constructed brick family home positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Low maintenance, level 610sqm block with established gardens
- Well-appointed kitchen and dining plus walk-in pantry and loads of storage
- Upstairs family room flows to a private balcony equipped with outdoor blinds
- Four generously sized bedrooms including master with walk-in robe
- Second lounge or media room / Ceiling fans and air conditioning / Large laundry
- Sparkling inground pool with expansive undercover alfresco area, ideal for outdoor living
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and tandem carport, perfect for caravan or boat.
- Double sized workshop or studio / 6kw solar system including hot water / rain water tank for the garden
- Flexible layout could potentially be converted to accommodate guests or private teenager retreat
- Located walking distance to sporting fields, cafes, private school and shopping centre
- This property was not at all affected by recent weather/flood event
- Close to Schools