7/121 Dalley Street Mullumbimby
Boutique Townhouse in the Heart of Mullumbimby
Set just in the heart of the beautiful township of Mullumbimby sits a rare opportunity to secure this modern townhouse with quality finishes and easy-care lifestyle so you can enjoy all that this location has to offer.
You are met with a large courtyard where you can enjoy a coffee while taking in the outlook and soaking up the sun from the North facing position. As you enter the home you are greeted with polished concrete floors that connect an open plan living and dining area that leads to a well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances, Caesarstone bench tops and ample storage. A generous main-floor bathroom with a walk-in shower and quality finishes completes the downstairs offering.
Up the modern staircase, you are met with a large loft-style bedroom with an abundance of natural light, a treelined outlook and built-in wardrobes.
Set at the foot of Mount Chincogan this vibrant township is known for its relaxed lifestyle, vibrant cafes, and local boutiques while having access to major amenities and is easy to see why people are drawn to this location.
- Just moments from everything that the township of Mullumbimby has to offer
- Modern townhouse with quality finishes and easy-care lifestyle
- Large North facing courtyard with an abundance of natural light
- Polish concrete floors flow through open plan living and dining areas
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
- 5m high ceilings with the possibility of adding an extra bedroom or study (STCA)
- Generous main-floor bathroom with a walk-in shower and quality finishes
- Large loft-style bedroom with an abundance of natural light and built-in wardrobe
- Complex has solar panels, ensuring low electricity bills / Reverse cycle air-con
- One car space / Currently leased for $465 per week till 16th June 2023
- Strata fees of $460 per quarter are approx. / Council rates $711.50 per quarter Approx.
- The property was not flood affected
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport