24/121 Kalinga Street WEST BALLINA
Meticulously Cared For Three Bedroom Villa
This quality built, single level, three bedroom, two bathroom brick and tile villa is situated in a quiet street adjacent to the Ballina Quays and just a short walk to shops, restaurants and cafes and is sure to surprise and impress. Having just undergone an extensive renovation this light-filled and airy low maintenance home is ready to move in and enjoy. Showcasing a spacious kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage, modern bathrooms, airconditioning throughout, solid timber flooring and generous dining and living areas that open to a large undercover outdoor entertaining area. This immaculate property has something for everyone.
- Three large bedrooms all with built-ins, master with bay window, new Airconditioning and ensuite.
- Generously sized entertainers' kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage and bench space.
- Spacious airconditioned living area with bay window and solid "Stringy Bark" timber flooring.
- Renovated bathroom with recessed shower and bath tub.
- New plantation shutters, carpet, LED lighting, ceiling fans and all electrical fittings throughout.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Double lock up garage with automatic roller doors.
- Gated side access with large garden shed and room for a tinny, trailer, camper.
- Short stroll to shops, supermarket, restaurants and cafes, sporting fields and Bunnings Warehouse.
- Minutes' drive to Ballina CBD, beaches, boat ramps and the Richmond River.
Strata Fees $811.25 Per quarter
Council Rates $550.75 Per quarter