4/13 Tamar Street Ballina
Beautifully Presented Townhouse in Prime Position
Introducing this beautifully presented townhouse ideally situated just a stone's throw from the lively township of Ballina and the tranquil water's edge, this townhouse offers the perfect blend of convenience and relaxation.
Step inside and be welcomed by a spacious open-plan living area with Bamboo flooring that effortlessly flows out to a generous covered alfresco area enveloped by greenery. The gentle flow between indoor and outdoor spaces invites you outside for all-year entertaining.
The recently renovated kitchen is a perfect blend of style and functionality, offering quality appliances, ample bench space, and sleek stone benchtops. Allowing you to host dinner parties or just prepare a family meal.
Upstairs, you are greeted with two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and Bamboo flooring throughout and a well-appointed main bathroom ensuring a comfortable retreat. Other features include an internal laundry, and a practical garden shed complete the picture, offering both convenience and storage solutions.
Ideally located in a prime position on the Ballina Island all within walking distance to pristine beaches, playing fields, farmers markets, river walks and Ballina's main street. This property is not to be missed.
- Situated in this prized location, a moment's walk to Ballina's CBD and the water's edge
- Large open-plan living area with Bamboo flooring flows out to a leafy alfresco area
- Renovated kitchen with ample bench space, quality appliances and stone benchtops
- Generous dining room looks through a glass sliding door to a tranquil deck and gazebo that is an ideal place to enjoy a morning coffee
- Established gardens surround the property, giving a sense of privacy and tranquillity
- Upstairs you are greeted with Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and bamboo flooring
- Well-appointed main bathroom / Internal laundry with downstairs W/C / Garden shed
- Strata rates $687.50 PQ approx. / Council rates $538 PQ approx.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Close to Transport