11/41-47 Skinner Street Ballina
Centrally located villa backing onto reserve
Peacefully positioned in this highly desirable area of Ballina is this well-appointed one bedroom villa that backs onto a treelined reserve at the rear of the property.
As you enter off the covered front porch, you are met with a large open plan living and dining area with timber-look flooring, ceiling fans, and reverse cycle air-conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Off this space, the villa boasts a large, light-filled bedroom with a built-in robe and a well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and quality appliances.
An updated main bathroom and renovated laundry complete the space before flowing out to a very generous, covered alfresco area and courtyard that extends outdoor living almost year around. Enjoy the view of the reserve at rear and plantings that attract native wildlife.
Those who work from home or want extra space will love the converted garage that is currently used as a general-purpose room.
This quiet, well-maintained complex also features a centralised swimming pool located in close proximity to this villa and ideal for cooling off on hot days.
Centrally located, you are positioned within stone's throw of the Central Ballina complex that includes Big W and the IGA as well as Cherry Street Bowling Club, and Ballina Hospital. Also within level walking distance are Ballina CBD, cafes, restaurants, farmers markets, parks, and idyllic river walks.
- Centrally located in close proximity to local major supermarkets, Ballina CBD, cafes & idyllic river walks
- Large open plan living and dining room with timber look floors, ceiling fans and R/C air conditioning
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage/bench space and equipped with quality appliances
- Generous alfresco area and paved courtyard with easy access to the reserve at the rear of the property
- Converted garage that is currently used as a general-purpose room or work from home office
- Updated main bathroom and renovated internal laundry / recently replaced hot water system
- 4.6 KW solar system / timber shutters / storage shed / garden shed / front courtyard
- Council rates $578.82 approx. per quarter / Strata fees $452.25 + water- approx. per quarter
- Currently leased for $440 PW till 20/01/23