2/5 Henry Philp Avenue Ballina
Parkside apartment with courtyard
Located a stone's throw from the Richmond River, this quiet ground floor two-bedroom apartment is situated walking distance to Ballina's CBD, and backs on to the pleasant Riverview Park that sits on the water's edge.
Recently refurbished this well-presented apartment offers an open plan layout, the modern kitchen and loungeroom combine to create a substantial space to relax and unwind in. The property has been updated with a clean modern aesthetic and has a good sense of space. There are plenty of windows throughout the property ensuring there is lots of light and air flow, with great cross breezes being this close to the water.
The property is also equipped with a large internal laundry, separate toilet and shower space and a high walled enclosed courtyard with veggie garden and sunny sitting space.
A well looked after solid building in a great location, this ground floor apartment, in this idyllic location is sure to impress first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike.
- Peacefully positioned walking distance to Ballina's CBD and the waters edge
- Private rear access to Riverview Park with sitting / playing areas and boat access
- Enclosed courtyard that has ample sitting area and veggie garden
- Ground floor two-bedroom apartment with open plan living and dining area
- Modern open plan kitchen with quality appliances and mirrored splashback
- Open layout with light-filled space with great ventilation to take advantage of cross breeze
- Close proximity to amenities and shops, fantastic water access for outdoor activities
- Current rental estimate $450 PW / Council rates $605 PQ / Strata $482 PQ