3/5 Henry Philp Avenue Ballina
Beautifully Presented with Park and Water Views
With an uninterrupted view over the lush parkland and out to the banks of the Richmond River this beautifully presented two-bedroom apartment is sure to impress people looking for the ultimate low-maintenance lifestyle while being within walking distance to Ballina’s CBD and pristine coastal beaches.
As you enter the home you are met with easy care timber-look flooring, a well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances, open plan living and dining that is bathed with natural light from floor to ceiling windows. Through the sliding door, you can take in the views from your own private balcony that looks over lush parkland and pristine water views.
The property also boasts two large bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, a tidy main bathroom, an abundance of storage and a lock-up garage. With rear access to the park, this stunning residence is sure to impress.
Within a short distance to Ballina’s CBD, you will be able to access all major shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants, schools, pristine local beaches, and a short flight to major capital cities via Ballina/Byron Gateway Airport.
• Beautifully presented top floor apartment with views over lush park and out to the Richmond River
• Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances and ample bench space, ideal for entertaining
• Open plan living and dining space with timber look flooring, with an abundance of natural light
• Enjoy the views through floor to ceiling windows and your own private balcony
• Two large bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Well-presented main bathroom with modern finishes and ample storage
• Quality window dressings / ceiling fans / ample storage / reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Single lock-up garage with automatic door / Apartment has no adjoining walls
• Rear access to park with playground, amenities & boat ramp